Last weekend we met my Dad, Kelly, Andrea, Brandon and Dylan at the City of Plano Christmas Tree Lighting. It was such a fun time and Parker loved all the lights (and waterfall, as seen above). I'm so glad we were able to go.
After our six and a half hour trip to San Antonio (which is uaually four and a half hours) we arrived and had a great time with my family. This was Parker's first Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for this year.
Austin playing his DS and lounging around after we ate our huge meal.
I love both my sisters so much.
Every year my mom and Austin create a project, and this year they made a turkey out of a pinecone. On the feathers we all wrote what we were thankful for!
While Kristan, Andrea and I cooked, Mom entertained the children in their fort. We couldn't get them out of there, or maybe I should say Austin would not let Gramere out of there!
The boys played football...I tried to join in but I was a better photographer than player!
Parker and his Aunt Andrea.
Isn't he just so stinkin cute! And...yes his hair is growing over his ears, and no he is not getting a haircut. Sorry.
I love this picture because it has Parker playing with his cousins. So precious.
Gramere had lots of fun playing with all three of her boys too. The only person missing was Dylan. We can't wait to see him at Christmas!
Parker is getting better and better at sitting on his own. We are working on it!
Just had to include this picture because it is so stinkin cute!
Kristan's friend Allie and her son Corbin came over for a visit. It was fun having a play date!
Donnie, Austin, Parker and I decided to go on a walk and we ended up at the playground.
Parker had his first playground experience!
It was SO much fun getting to play with Austin at the park. I can't remember when the last time I went to the park with him.
Parker and his Daddy going down the slide.
As I'm typing I should have made this a collage because there are so many pictures...oh well.
Austin even took a turn...very carefully.
Success!
I can remember playing on the monkey bars as a kid. I can't wait for Parker to be able to swing, and play too!
Hello! Aus - you're going to freak your mom out.
It was such a beautiful day outside!
My sweet boy.
Parker finally is able to sit in his booster seat to eat. He is growing up so fast. S-L-O-W down!
Austin and Cobly...I love them so much.
This Thanksgiving, I have so much to be thankful for. Wonderful family and friends, our health, our jobs...but I am most thankful for my wonderful husband and son. I am blessed beyond measures to have a husband that does everything for me, and a son who is perfect and healthy and made in the image of God.





No comments:
Post a Comment