I think it is safe to say Parker LOVES his Curious George. He smiles and laughs at it all the time. Thank you Gramere for sending this to him. Huge success!
I love this face...it says "Uhhhh, do you think you can change my diaper? I may have a terrible delightful smelling package just for you mom!"
Parker in his favorite toy, the saucer. He goes wild in it...I think he may have some of his Daddy's craziness!
Speaking of Daddy, here are the two boys. Parker is holding himself up a lot better now.
When I ask Donnie, "Hey babe, do you want to write something on the blog?", this is all he requested. Beneath the exterior is my loving, caring, special, helpful husband...at least I think he's under there!
Parker has started a lot of new things this week. He loves his big boy stroller, he has eaten squash and seems to like it - after a small disaster the first day, and he now rolls over from his stomach to his back - which makes for interesting nap play time.
And you know what I just CANNOT wait for???? Any guesses????
Thank you for praying for my special little kids last week. You can follow them anytime on my Blog List to the right. Tripp and Kate are in the hospital and still need lots of prayers to get and feel better.





No comments:
Post a Comment