Today I wanted to write about a few children who I have been following that are really sick. I am SO thankful that Parker is a healthy boy. Why does God allow some babies to be normal and healthy and others to be sick? It is a question I will never know the answer to. I am blessed to have a healthy son, and three healthy nephews. How lucky am I? If you have a healthy child, please hug them today for me, and please pray for these children, and other sick children all around the world. It is truly a blessing to have a healthy child. Won't you get to know these amazing kids as I have, and say a prayer for them tonight?
This is Kate. She is 5 years old and has a very aggressive brain tumor and is currently in the hospital undergoing her 4th treatment of chemotherapy. Her next scan will be after the 5th treatment. She is expected to be in the hospital for Christmas, away from her two other siblings and they are thinking about starting some sort of toy drive where people can donate. They will give them to other kids on the oncology floor on Christmas.
This is Stellan. He just turned One and he has a heart condition called SVT and this Tuesday he is having a very risky ablation - not sure exactly what it is other than it has never been performed on a child his age. He developed this condition in the womb and was not expected to live once delivered. He and his mother have flown to Boston to have this surgery performed by one of the best pediatric surgeons in the nation. Please pray for him on Tuesday. UPDATE...STELLAN IS HAVING PROBLEMS AND CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY FOR SURGERY. HE WILL GO TO THE ER BY MONDAY MORNING OR ASAP.
This is Walker. He is six months old (maybe a month or two older). He has an aggressive tumor on his kidney and is also undergoing chemotherapy. He is currently in the hospital with a fever - while having chemo at home - and his infection fighting ability is currently zero. He needs our prayers.
This is Tripp. He is 5 months old and has a very rare genetic skin condition that causes blisters to form whenever any slight friction is applied to the skin. There is no cure and his family is doing their best to prevent blisters from forming and keeping them cleaned and bandaged. Recently he had to have a trach put in and it causes him to not be heard when crying. He has amazing parents taking such wonderful care of him - he requires a lot of attention. Please pray for him to be as pain free as possible.
If I did this correctly, you can click on their name to go directly to their website. I have a very strong faith and know that the Lord DOES hear our prayers and DOES answer them when it is His plan. None of these families deserve any of what they are going through. It affects their work, their income, their bills, their marriage, their ability to not see or spend much time with their other children and countless other areas. Lord, please hear our prayers....While I type one handed and feed my child with the other, I will kiss him, hold him tight, and pray for others.






Thank you so much for your prayer request for Tripp and these other precious babies. Your Parker is so adorable.
ReplyDelete