Parker you are 10 months old today! What have you been up to lately?
~ You are officially WALKING! On Wednesday, March 21, 2010 you started walking all around the house. I am so glad you decided to wait until mommy was home to watch those first steps. You were 9 months and three weeks old! Now you walk about 80% of the time. It is incredible to see you walk so fast.
~ You have three teeth - two on the bottom and one on the top. You pretty much love to eat anything and everything. I think breakfast is your favorite meal of the day (ahem, I think it is safe to say you take after your mommy on that). You love your cereal, fruit, and either toast or scrambled egg. Your favorite dinner meal is chicken noodle with vegetables.
~ You got your first haircut! Mommy and Daddy took you to the salon (yes salon) to get your first haircut and mommy saved your baby hair. It is a little toooo short, so next time we will tell her not to cut so short around the ears. You were a perfect angel - big surprise. Daddy fed you Cherrios so you wouldn't move your head too much. Mommy swore she wasn't going to cut your hair until you were at least a year old, but when people started calling you a girl that was the end of it!
~ You no longer take your bath in the baby sling. You love to splash around and play in the bath tub, so out with the sling. I can remember washing you in the sink, and now you are crawling up and dunking your head in the water.
~ You have started to say a lot more sounds and all of a sudden you actually mimick what we tell you to do. Tonight you waved when I told you hello and clapped when I asked if you could clap. I was so proud of you, my sweet boy. Every night when we go to bed I show you a picture of your Ma Ma and Da Da and you light up the biggest smile on your face. You can say da da, so if we can only work on ma ma that would be wonderful.
~ You are in a size three diaper, sleep from about 7:30 at night to 7:00 in the morning, and are NOT consistent on your naps. I think your mommy, daddy, and gramere have all given up on consistency.
Parker is such a good walker!
Here you are before your haircut!
You were so attentive...all you did was stare at Ms. Jeanna.
She had a hat on...and you looooove hats.
As long as you had a Cherrio you were so still.
What a stud. Mommy still can't believe she let you have a haircut!
The back is too short, you look like a little boy...not my baby!
"OOOO if I just stand a little more on my toes I can get to this furry green thing."
Now, does this face not say it all...total concentration.
I am a little partial, but I think your Mommy and Daddy created a pretty darn cute little boy.
Parker you love to go to the park. We have only gone twice, the second time your daddy came with us. We had so much fun!
And you love to sit in my lap and swing!
Here is a sneak peak of Parker's upper tooth. He's my little snaggle-tooth!
Luckily you stood still enough in your crib to allow me to take your 10 month picture.
And then, I have evidence of your new nasty habit...chewing your crib. ARGH.
Proof of you loving your bath time! Your favorite part of bath time is turning on the water.
You love to drink the bath water. At least you love to TRY to drink the bath water. Yuck.
"OK ready, 1, 2, 3 here I go...head dunk..."
Parker, you love to read your books with mommy. You are a lot more interested in the pages and really seem to concentrate on them.
And tonight, mommy decided to put you in your first pair of big boy pajamas...it was 80 degrees today and it is a little warm in the house.
"Phew, all this excitement, I think I'll just take a break."

Parker, there is nobody on this Earth who loves you more than your mommy. Well, ok, your daddy loves you pretty much too. I thank God every day for having a happy and healthy child. You are every parent's dream. How is it that I am so lucky to call you my child? What a wonderful 10 months this has been! And my-o-my look how you have changed!!!


Great photos! So handsome with his new haircut. He almost made it a whole year without one!
ReplyDeleteHe is just the most precious thing! Oh my gosh! I just want to grab him and hug him!
ReplyDeleteSuzanna wants an appointment to see him.
(People used to think William was a girl too...head to toe in blue and they'd say, "what a beautiful girl!" It'll pass...