Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Girl & A Tooth!

Will someone please tell me...
Does this look like the face of a GIRL?

Twice this weekend (once while in this all blue outfit) people wanted to know how old my daughter was, and how cute my daughter was...pppppplease.  Give me a break.  Parker is wearing his snow man outfit in March because we woke up this morning to at least 6 inches of snow. So, it only seemed appropriate to let him get one more wear out of this adorable outfit.

Not too many pictures this week becuase I have just been so busy.  Why does it seem that time flies every week?  This little boy is getting his third tooth, this one coming in at the upper gum.  He has figured out how to bite the crib, as I noticed a few scratch marks this morning. 

I guess MAYBE he could have passed for a girl because of his long hair...it is just too cute to cut.  Although, he is getting a hair cut this weekend! 

Parker has finally figured out how to take a bath without splashing.  Now it is enjoyable watching him play in the water.

So, goodbye for now.  More pictures will come this weekend.  "Thanks Aunt Kristan for all my new pajamas. It is nice to not have my toes crammed in the footie!  You might have to teach my mommy how to snap buttons, as she seemed to forget one on me tonight".

2 comments:

  1. I just love his smile so much! I had fun with him this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gotten the same comments with Alexandra wearing pink, and people ask how old my little boy is. Crazy people, he is so adorable. Thanks for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete