We sure do hope the Saints win tonight. We'll be wearing our black and gold.
Parker was playing and I happen to get this great picture of his two teeth! Those little suckers are sharp!!

Parker loves to pull down the blankets from the couch. He pulled this blanket down and started playing peek a boo with me! It was pretty cute so I grabbed my camera.
Parker seems to be pretty smart. One night this week we were playing in the living room and I told Parker it was time to take his bath. He crawled right into the bathroom and pulled up on the tub. I thought it might be a fluke thing, but the last two nights he has also done this. Soooo cute. Donnie has been at work so I'm excited to show him tonight. Parker has also learned to spash...and I mean big time. I have to take him out because he won't quit splashing. He thinks it is hilarious.
Now, the child can understand bath but apparently doesn't understand NO, which he is told many times a day! Strange if you ask me!
He gets up on his knees and tries to pull up on the side. Which is hard to do when it is slippery.
It is an accident waiting to happen! He also has started bending down and dunks his whole face in the water...coming up with soap all over him. I think he is going to like the swimming lessons I have
planned for him in the next few months!
Posting early because I know I will either be too happy to blog because the Saints won, or too mad to blog because the Saints lost...fingers crossed...:)


No comments:
Post a Comment