Parker you are 9 Months Old! What have you been up to lately?
- Well, as you can see you will not sit still, ever. You are constantly on the go. Going here, going there, going everywhere! Gramere says she is getting her exercise chasing you around during the day.
- You weigh 18lbs (18%), 29.5in (85%) and your little head is in the 4%!.
- You are eating great, and love all foods. I don't think there is one food you have turned away. Hopefully we can cut out a bottle soon and start transitioning you to a sippy cup. Not all the time, but maybe one or two times a day.
- You are NOT a good napper. One day you will be excellent, the next day you won't sleep at all. In fact, the last two or three weeks you haven't been yourself. A little clingy and pouty at times...I can't tell if you are getting another tooth or what, but sometimes it is hard to figure out what is wrong.
- You still love bath time, you constantly dunk your head in the water and come up smiling the biggest smile. Then you cough because you don't know what to do with the water in your mouth. We are working on not splashing as much. You are doing better with that.
- We are working on clapping, kissing, and still waving bye bye. Sometimes you do good and other times you aren't into it.
- You have started to stand up on your own for just a few seconds at a time. Just another step closer to walking.
- You have found the kitchen and all the cabinets. You love to pull the plastic bowls out of the drawer, and you make a bee line to the refrigerator every time we open it.
- This morning you were playing with my Bible and you ripped a page out...is that bad? I am rationalizing by thinking you were interested in the Bible, started looking through it, and was so excited about reading it that you decided to take a page out. God won't mind, right..? I did read some of the page to you, then tried to neatly put it back in its place.
- You are the sweetest angel on earth. I thank God every day for you being my little boy and being so happy and healthy.
Here you are, figuring out how to pull out the pots. And then you had to get Mox involved...geesh!
You love to pull down the ziplog bags and foil. You sneak in the pantry so nobody can hear you go in there.
Your favorite thing, besides trying to dunk your hands in Mox's water bowl, is pulling out all the plastic bowls. What a mess, but hey, it keeps you occupied when I am doing things in the kitchen.
This morning you went straight for the refrigerator. When you were with your daddy this week you climbed inside. What a mess you are!
"Thank you Aunt Kristan, for my Valentine's Day gift. It was neat getting a box from the mailman with my name on it. I love my little blocks. My daddy builds things and I knock them down. I think it is funny when I do that. You are the best Aunt. I love you and can't wait to see you next weekend. Love, Parker"
Here is our session of trying to take the 9 month picture. You can see from the very first picture above, and here that it did not go so well.
This is the best we could do. First the paper with the date had to go, now the bear...oh well. We love you so much, Parker!


OH Kitchen cabinets can be sooo much fun!
ReplyDelete