This week we had a real snow storm hit Dallas. It was so pretty.
I don't know if you can see, but we had snow up to our ankles at least. We haven't seen anything like this in Dallas in over 30 years.
Parker didn't think too much of the snow.
We waited outside for Daddy to come home from work.
Mox even had a little fun. He could walk along the sidewalk, but he couldn't make it through the yard because it was too high.
We only stayed outside for a little while, and Parker wanted to go back out.
Soooo cute.
Proof that this little kid will crawl anywhere. Even risk the chance of getting stuck...
But not to worry, he found his way out!

Happy Valentine's Day my sweet angel!

Gramere, thank you for my toy...and...

for my sippy cup. Daddy says he was going to take a picture of mommy crying because she thinks I shouldn't be old enough to use a sippy cup.

Thank you Mimi for my card...and...

my teddy bear. I had fun playing with you while mommy and daddy went out.

And somehow cupid found its way into our house...and, well...need I say more?


No comments:
Post a Comment