Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On!


Parker, there has been a lot going on this weekend!  First, you have decided to stand up in your crib!


This is the sight I came into Saturday morning.  Needless to say your crib is now at the bottom level, and we have to bend waaaaaay down now to put you in / get you out!


You also learned how to pull up in your play pen.  I have a feeling you will be walking early!  You are a little dare devil.  Today you completely let go while standing up.  You did good for 3 or 4 seconds then fell to the floor!


You have also started to get your FIRST TOOTH! I cannot believe it.  I knew it was coming one day, but now that I can actually see a tooth coming in it reminds me of how much you are growing up.  You haven't been fussy at all.  If anything you are putting your hands in your mouth a little more.  The tooth coming in is on the bottom in the front.


You love all your toys.  You now have little stations around the house.  Since all you do is crawl around, it is nice to have sets of toys in different areas.


Since nobody is ever around to take our picture together, I decided to try to take my own!


Uncle Neil, this picture is for you.  Parker is naturally attracted to the glass on this table.  He must know how much it is worth! ha!  Now begins the segment of all Parker is getting into....


No Parker, you can't get the glass bowl off the table!


No Parker, you cannot get the night light out of the socket.


No Parker, you cannot get the door stopper out of the wall. 


You are an absolute mess!!!!!!!  My little Curious George...you are into everything!


Parker has now made his way into the kitchen.  He loves playing with the penguin his cousin Kara bought him.  He bounces it all over the tile floor!


We always look at the pictures on our refrigerator of all of our family members.  Parker would not stop looking at his cousin's picture.  It was pretty cute.


He slid it down, took it off and looked at the picture for several minutes.  He definitely knows who they are.


Parker loves his Tonka trucks.  He pushes them along the window sill and looks outside.


My little cajun alligator!  Geaux Saints!!! Beat the Vikings!!!!!


Parker and Mox have been taunting each other all week.  All Parker wants to do is play with Mox, and Mox's frog.  And of course, Mox wants nothing to do with it.  You really have to keep any eye with these two right now.  I hope one day they will get along.


Parker will pretty much pull up on anything now.  He is getting a good balance.


He loves his play table.  All he does is open and close the little computer section.


He will let go completely, look at you like "what do I do now" and then fall to the ground.  Very dare devilish!


I have the day off tomorrow, and I'm going to do nothing but spend time with this little guy!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment