Mimi and Aunt Dana, thank you so much for my new outfit. I was all dressed up with no where to go today! Aren't I a stud?
So I just played in my room.
I now wear a size three diaper....booooo hoooooo says mommy. See it says Cruisers on the box...that describes me to a t!
This is my favorite view. I love crawling over to our new storm door and looking outside.
Parker has not ONE but TWO teeth coming in now. He has been fussy on and off all day, with his hands in his mouth more than usual. I didn't think he'd be getting another one already. This week I decided to make a few videos. The highchair is lunch...we are working on waving and Parker has started to eat little puffs. He is learning how to chew with his gums. The night time video is a shot of how happy Parker has been in the evenings. The Haiti fundraiser was on in the background. I had to include a video of Parker crawling. He just roams all around the house now. And the last video is of Parker saying a new noise...ba. He started this tonight. I think it is related to his teething...it is so cute. Parker has gotten back to an almost normal schedule with naptime. He usually takes about an hour to hour and ten minute nap two times a day, with a thirty minute power nap around six. His bedtime has become a little later because he is so happy at night. He usually stays up until around 8:45 or 9:00. Goodnight all. See you next week!
Parker has not ONE but TWO teeth coming in now. He has been fussy on and off all day, with his hands in his mouth more than usual. I didn't think he'd be getting another one already. This week I decided to make a few videos. The highchair is lunch...we are working on waving and Parker has started to eat little puffs. He is learning how to chew with his gums. The night time video is a shot of how happy Parker has been in the evenings. The Haiti fundraiser was on in the background. I had to include a video of Parker crawling. He just roams all around the house now. And the last video is of Parker saying a new noise...ba. He started this tonight. I think it is related to his teething...it is so cute. Parker has gotten back to an almost normal schedule with naptime. He usually takes about an hour to hour and ten minute nap two times a day, with a thirty minute power nap around six. His bedtime has become a little later because he is so happy at night. He usually stays up until around 8:45 or 9:00. Goodnight all. See you next week!


handsome! amazing! wondeful! etc ... thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete