Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!



Last Christmas I was four months pregnant - you really couldn't even tell.  I didn't have much of a baby bump.  But I was terribly nauseous........I was recently reminded of a meltdown I had in San Antonio because I was tired of being so nauseous.  It's a great laugh now!


Donnie's family got us this adorable Christmas ornament, which I love.


This Christmas is going to be terrific.  We bought Parker his first ornament.  It is hard to believe that we actually have a child.  It is so much fun shopping for him.  While we won't go overboard since he doesn't really know what is going on, I can't wait to get the last few things and wrap.  It is going to be so much fun.


Of course he wants to hold everything.


We picked the perfect spot!


After the tree was finished Donnie showed him around the tree.


He loved the red ribbon!


So cute.  I love ornaments with photos.


Then it was on to the stockings!


Again, loving to feel it and check it out!


Parker is our little snowman.  This year we put a snowman outside with our other Christmas lights.


Ahhhhhh.  Finally complete.  After wondering this time last year what we were having - a boy or a girl - and wondering how neat it would be to put his/her stocking up, it is finally here.  And I love it!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! I like his ornament!
    I think you need to mention that your "little" meltdown in San Antonio involved a vicious attack on a plate of HAM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, it is so perfect! I love it all! Parker is getting so big and soooo cute! I think I need to hear about this meltdown on a plate of ham! LOL!!! I remember how hard that was for you, but sooooo worth it! =)

    ReplyDelete