Monday, December 21, 2009

A Week of Firsts!

This was such an exciting week for our family. 

It took 6 and a half months...



First #1 - Parker can crawl! Wow how things have changed in our house in one short week!


First #2 - Parker can fall!  See the nice green bruise on his forehead?  Of course once Parker learned to crawl he learned how to climb on everything...including falling into the tv.  I'm glad to say he "took it like a man" and hardly cried.  I think I was more freaked out than he was.


First #3 - Donnie attempted to fry a turkey for our Christmas dinner with his family.


Isn't it the most beautiful turkey you've ever seen? It was so delicious.  I never doubted his ability to fry turkey...now look out crawfish boil!  I know he can master that too.


First #4 - Parker opened his very first Christmas presents from his Brunson family. 


I swear the child looks like an orphan without his hair combed.  He loved opening his presents with his Mimi.


He got three fun toys and three cute outfits!  What a fun night for Parker.


He is such a big boy now.  He can sit up on his own and play with his toys.  He enjoyed playing with his Aunt Dana.


He stayed up waaaaaay past his bedtime and was zonked out after his bottle.  What a great evening with Mimi and family.


Sunday Gramere came over for dinner to have some play time versus daycare provider time.  Parker loves to read books.  This Christmas he loves Frosty the Snowman.


He has the biggest smile on the planet.  I love him so much.


He is so happy.


You better watch out...you better not cry...


This little guy will steal your heart...watch out...he's all mine!!!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT photos!!! that's quite a little bruise -- I bet he was surprised!

    ReplyDelete