Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  This year Donnie and I are both so thankful for this little guy.  Although Parker didn't really know what was going on, we had so much fun telling him about Christmas and teaching him how to unwrap presents.


I mean who can't love this little guy.  I was so excited for him.


Christmas Eve my sister came over during the day to spend some time with Parker.


That evening Parker finally figured out how to crawl over to the presents.  Just in time to pick one out.


I love this picture because this is how Parker sits a lot of the time.  On his knees.  I wonder what goes through a child's mind at this age?


It snowed on Christmas Eve.  Mom and Parker enjoyed looking outside at all the snow!  It hasn't snowed on Christmas since something like 1929 in Dallas. 


We stepped out into the frigid temperature just long enough to take a picture.  Parker will always be told he had a white Christmas.


Parker opened one gift on Christmas Eve, which was his set of soft sports balls.  He likes them a lot.


And what is Christmas Eve without reading Twas the Night Before Christmas?


Stop the press!!!!!  Donnie actually read a book to his son.  HEADLINE NEWS EVERYBODY!!!


Christmas morning it was so cold we lit a fire.  Parker was pretty interested in it.


Then he got to open all his other presents and see what Santa brought.


I think he had some "toy overload".



Just having a little fun!  My best present this year!


Thank you Uncle Neil for his Christmas card and money.  We will pick out a fun toy for sure!


As with every waking minute with this child, he is on the go!  He even tried to carry his toy bag around.


I think I had over 150 pictures from this weekend.  But, probably only Donnie and I would be interesting at every single one, so I will spare you.  I am so blessed to have a wonderful son and awesome husband.

Look out, guess which little one will be 7 months old on New Years Eve?????

1 comment:

  1. He is perhaps the happiest baby I've ever seen...and I had pretty happy babies!

    He is just the sweetest little guy! Can't wait to see you all again soon!

    ReplyDelete