My little Lion loves his play mat.
Parker had his first experience in the bad tub and loved it. He looks a little tubba with that double chin, but he really isn't! He held on for dear life to the sides.
He also loves to take baths in the sink. He is almost too long to fit!!
Yep, had to include this one. He is a spitting image of Donnie.
I always see people put their baby up to a stuffed animal on their 1 month, 2 month, etc. birthdays. This didn't come out all that great but you get the idea. It will be neat to compare his size to the bear as he gets older.
4 week Highlights:
-He just moved up to size 1 diapers.
-He has discovered his hands.
-He loves to take his naps on his stomach.
-He doesn't really like his bouncer all that much.
-He sleeps between 4 and a half and 5 hours at night.
-He takes forever to burp!!!!! Which is always fun in the middle of the night.
-He is a grunter. This child grunts for hours on end, with one final grunt to complete the surprise smelly package for mommy and daddy! This morning he grunted from 6:30am to 9:30am.
-He gets completely still after he poopies.
-He loves to lay on your chest, which mommy especially loves.
-He eats 3.5 ounces every 3 hours.
-He likes to go outside for walks - when it is not 100 degrees outside.
-He likes to go outside for walks - when it is not 100 degrees outside.
-He loves for you to sing to him.
-He is looooong and skinny. His clothes are way too wide - he looks like a football player.
That is all I can think of for now. Have a wonderful week.
Erica


Awe, Erica! He is growing so fast already! I love how you wrote each thing out for his first month, I wish I would have written all of the details down like that! He is such a cutie and I miss him!! We have to come see him again soon!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! They grow up way too fast don't they. I love the good looks onesie .. though he needs one about the good looks he got from mommy!
ReplyDelete