Sunday, June 7, 2009

Visitors and Going Home!


Parker and his Gramere - a match made in heaven.


Parker and his MiMi - the first grandson in the family!


"I've Got Friends in Low Places...lalalalala"


My good friend Desiree!


Kim from work came by for a visit!


Sweet Courtney...make you want another??


Hey Dad. You're a natural already!


Waiting...Waiting...Let's go home!


Hurry up already! All dressed up and no where to go!


Sweet Parker in his going home outfit.


Our new family...oh boy here come the tears.



Finally going home!








Ahhhhh. Much better.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Honey! I LOVE little Parker, he is the cutest thing ever! I am glad to see that ya'll are doing so well! Thanks for the update on the blog, I have been checking daily, but I totally understand the no time thing! Love you and can't wait to come see you soon! Maybe next week??!!

    ReplyDelete