Parker Aiden is growing so fast. He is starting to make more faces and he is cooing just a little bit. Isn't this the face of an angel!!!
Yesterday was Parker's 4 week checkup. He weighs 9 1/2 pounds and is in the 35th percentile for weight and 45th percentile for height. He definately knows his mommy and daddy and he loves to touch our faces. I just love this picture of him checking daddy out.
Sunday I woke up from a nap to this beautiful sight. We celebrated my birthday early and had a wonderful day. I am married to the best husband in the world. I appreciate him so much and all that he does for me. I am very very blessed.
Parker will not keep his little head still. He lifts his head all the time and loves to kick his feet, he is so strong. We say he is a little Hercules.

I finally got a picture of Aunt Dana on Saturday when we celebrated her birthday.
All for now, Erica
All for now, Erica


No comments:
Post a Comment