Sunday, July 12, 2009

Three Hours at a Time...

That is how I am living my life right now. 6:30-7:00am - feed Parker, 7:00-8am play with Parker, 8:00-8:30am give bath and put down for nap, 8:30-9:30am - sprint to do laundry, clean up mess made from bottles, check and answer email and phone calls, clean up house, take a shower and get dressed, take a nap myself - wait, what is that?? 9:30am - Parker ready for feeding and start the routine all over again.

And hence, Three Hours at a Time!
Parker is six weeks old this week. He has changed so much in only two weeks!
07-08-09 - which happened to be my birthday. The day Parker started to sleep 7 hours through the night. What a great birthday present. He is sleeping great and almost too big for his moses basket. I think soon we'll have to put him in the pack-n-play directly.


Parker is growing soooo fast. I cannot believe I only have three more weeks at home with him. I am going spend every waking moment kissing his cheeks and spoiling him rotten. I'm sure Donnie and Gramere will appreciate that when I go back to work, but I don't care!
He is so long. He has grown almost two inches since he's been born.
He is grabbing at all his toys on his activity mat.
My sister took two days off from work to have her own Aunt Day. We had so much fun and created some great memories. I made her run all kinds of errands with me, and we took Parker to visit all her friends at work. We had such a great time together.

Did I mention Parker is a genius? He learned to write overnight! HAHA. My mom has been out of town for a few days and we really miss her...she has been my partner in crime while I've been on maternity leave. Parker has sent her a couple of messages while she is away.

This is his new bouncer that he loves. He didn't like his old bouncer much - he always slouched down in it, and my mom's dear friend sent this to us. It is a Combi Bouncer and I recommend it to everyone. You can even plug your Ipod up to it to play your own music.

Donnie's grandfather came over for a visit today and to meet Parker for the first time.
We had a nice visit.
Donnie is so good with Parker. I just love watching the two of them together.

Here is 4 generations of Brunson's. It is a rare and wonderful thing.
Dad and Kelly treated us to a great mexican dinner for my birthday. And he got me a free house cleaning from the lady who cleans his house. What a wonderful gift to not have to clean my house! Thank you Dad and Kelly!!!
Have a great week!
Erica

1 comment:

  1. He is a very handsome little man! Glad you liked the birthday present.

    ReplyDelete