Last weekend we went to watch the Rangers play the Yankees. My sister and her family were supposed to come into town for the game, but at the last minute they were no longer able to go. They offered their tickets to us and we had a blast!
We were realllllly high in the stands, but the view of the field was awesome.
Andrea and her family.
The Rangers are winning their division right now, so the game was sold out!
When we got there is was smoldering hot outside. I had to change Parker's clothes into something more comfortable. I even took his shorts off for a little while. You can tell from his rosy cheeks that he was hot too. In the fourth inning a storm blew in with high winds and rain.
While we were waiting for the rain delay to end we went to the kid friendly area of the park. And this picture is only intended for my family. Since everyone says I'm a spoiled princess, Andrea said I had to post this picture of Donnie feeding me my snow ball and my mother fanning me because it was so hot. I mean, that's not being spoiled, right? I was holding Parker and didn't have any free hands! :)
Didn't you used to run through the sprinkler when you were a kid? Well, I set up the sprinkler for Parker and he wanted nothing to do with it.
As soon as the water started to spray on him he ran as fast as he could.
So, we decided to just play with the hose, which he loves.
He also likes to help water my plants. He's a great helper.
After we came inside for lunch he insisted on having a piece of my broccoli.
I told him I didn't think he would like it, but he wouldn't listen.
Yesterday I finally broke down and decided to let him have a little taste of ice cream. He got to have some of his daddy's ice cream cone.
Of course, he loved it! Don't worry, he only had a few licks, not the whole thing!


No comments:
Post a Comment