Yesterday was Parker's first official day of school. Let me just say it has NOT been fun for Mommy or Parker. I know this is going to be great for him, but it is breaking my heart to leave him.
He's all dressed up and ready to go! He is officially 16 months old.
Me and my sweet angel before both of our nervous breakdowns!
Parker was excited to wear his new backpack that his Aunt Andrea bought him.
He had to get used to wearing it. Once we filled it up he almost toppled over!
Since both Donnie and I were off we were both able to pick him up. He was glad to be back in Daddy's arms!
His school gave him a bag to take home.
He enjoyed digging in his new bag! The drop off today was worse than yesterday. I was told to be prepared for day two to be harder than day one...I'm just hoping day three, four, five, etc. will be easier. Meanwhile, Parker has been having lots of fun. He got to meet a fireman and explore a fire truck, and he also attended his first car show. I will update those pictures at the end of the week!


I can only imagine how difficult it has been - he is growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteHe is growing up so fast! He is adorable:)
ReplyDeleteOk Erica. Parker has been in school for over a month now. Can we PLEASE get an updated blog?
ReplyDeleteThanks!