Saturday, July 10, 2010

This and That!


In an attempt to catch up on my blogging as part of Parker's baby book, here are random pictures I have been behind on posting.

Parker's after party...While the kids played with all his new toys we enjoyed a few drinks while Donnie BBQ'd.

A lot of my family came in town for Parker's birthday party. On Sunday we all went to the pool. Parker's little kick is when we let him drive to the pool.  He loves to drive!

Our pool is perfect for little children.  There is a whole section that has a beach walk-in and it is only about 2 feet deep.

You can see how you can just walk into the water.  And it is surrounded by little waterfalls everywhere.

Uncle Chris playing with Parker.

Here he is ladies.  Mr. Studly.  I know it may be hard to resist but hands off!

It was a fun day!

Parker loves his floaty with the cover.  We like it so that he is not in the sun all day.

You can drag him all around the pool.  But, don't get too close to the giant waterfall because he doesn't like to get splashed!

No sun on those flawless cheeks!

Fun in the sun with Aunt Andrea.


Playing in the waterfall.  The best is when he bends down and tries to drink it.  Yuck!

I try to keep the hat on him, but he won't wear it for longer than 5 seconds.

He is my sweet angel.  And he finally says Mama...started in Florida.

Parker loves his wagon that Aunt Kristan and her family gave him.  It's funny how he holds on for dear life like we are going to let him tump over.

We tried walking with both of them, but after we took off Mox jumped out.
Thank you Aunt Kristan.  He loves it sooo much!

On our way back home from Florida we spent the night at my Aunt's house.  We had a crawfish boil and it was faaaaabulous!

I can't remember exactly how many pounds of crawfish we had, but it was something like 40 or 50 pounds!  Yummy!  This is my cousin Michael and his girlfriend Stacy and her son Dominick...(I know that is not spelled right)

We had to teach Kristan how to peel them because supposedly she has never peeled a crawfish before.  I don't see how coming from our cajun family! 

Too bad Parker couldn't have any...one day he will enjoy it like the rest of us.

They have a tortoise that weighs 45 pounds.  He loves to eat and the kids like watching him in action.

They watched from a distance so not to bother Mr. T.

He wasn't too sure about him.  Soo funny.

Parker has a friend Quinn.  His grandma and Parker's grandma are good friends.  So while I am at work, they go and have all sorts of time.  Quinn's mommy is lucky enough to be a stay at home mom.  A few weeks ago they went to the ZOO!

This is Quinn, his mom Julie and Parker. He is just a few months older than Parker.


The report from Gramere was that he was a little too young for the zoo.

But I know these two had fun playing together.

Funny to see them side by side.  They are both soooo cute.

Parker tried to catch the birds around the picnic tables.  Poor dear had no luck!

I love looking at children's faces when they experience something new.

The view from the trolley ride.

The two musketeers.  Mom, loose the floppy hat please!

Parker has become so vocal.  He points and grunts all day long.  And if he wants something he can't have he goes..."ah ah ah ah" and stomp his feet.  They loved the zoo!

On another one of Quinn and Parker's adventures was the play area at the Galleria.  I really like this play area because it is clean and if you go during the week when kids are still in school it is all the stay at home moms with their little ones.

They have all these soft toys all around.  I think it is a jungle theme if I remember correctly.

I'm a little worried about the look on his face.  It looks a little deceptive to me!

Lots of fun!

I hope one day I can join in on the fun with all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment