Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh Suzanna!

While Gramere went away for a little R-N-R, Suzanna and her family kept Parker for me.  I was sooo nervous to leave him and of course he did cry when I left.  It was probably harder on me than it was for him.

They had fun on their morning walk.

Suzanna's brother, Austin, was in town from college so he hung out with Parker a little.

But when I picked up Parker the first day this is the way he looked the whole way home. He was either mad at me for leaving him, OR he was mad at me for picking him up from Suzanna's house.  But then, that night I noticed THREE teeth were coming in...two molars up top and one at the bottom front.  He was fussy, had a fever, and even got a rash which he's never gotten before.

But with a little Tylenol, Motrin, and Orajel...all became well.

And I think it is safe to say he had a fun time.

Suzanna's older brother Will was around to give Parker a little heart-to-heart.  I wonder what they were discussing!

And Friday night when I brought him home, he was exhausted!  He loves to lay on the floor and just chill.  Saturday he took a three hour nap...recovering from the fun week at Suzanna's. 
On another note, after Parker's bath I blow dry his hair because it is soooo long.  His hair was nice and fluffy the other night and it reminded me of a picture of Donnie when he was little.  I think you can definitely see the resemblance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment