Parker you are 11 months old! What have you been up to lately?
~ You are a full time walker. You haven't crawled in over a month. Once you learned how to stand up on your own you haven't looked back.
~ You weigh about 20 pounds and you have 5 teeth plus one on the way. Mommy ordered your big boy car seat and it should arrive this week. Once you can look forward I think you will enjoy car rides more!
~ Your favorite snack is graham crackers. You also like goldfish and vanilla wafers.
~ You love to read books. You love to bring books for me and Gramere to read to you. Your favorite books right now are Goodnight Gorilla, Elmo, and Who Sank The Boat. You are so smart...if we ask you to get a book you know exactly where to find it.
~ You say a few words...dada, up, hot, and you know how to clap, shake, give a high five, go get a book and if you know you have something you aren't supposed to have you run away from me. So, that leads me to believe you know if you should or shouldn't have something (i.e. the remote).
You have started to play in your crib before you go to sleep. Usually you are sound asleep when I rock you, and the minute I put you down you wake up, turn on your aquarium and start playing with all your animals. You have started throwing them out of the crib and then get mad and want me to put them back in.
I think it is safe to say your favorite thing to do is playing outside. You LOVE to go outside. You love to put your hands all in the dirt and you love the water. You like to help me water the flowers.
You think you are bigger than you really are. You have fallen so much (as evidenced by the scabs on your 11th month picture) but you really don't cry. You just get up and keep going.
Mommy and Daddy celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and Gramere kept you overnight. You were so happy you didn't even notice what was going on.
The love birds. Thanks mom for keeping him. We had a great night!
Gramere has taught you so much. You love to bring me toys as if to say "look mom". It is pretty cute.
Now that you are walking you are into everything! I finally gave in and let you destroy your room. It is the one place I don't have to worry about you breaking / ruining anything important.
Evidence that you love to look at your books!
You are pretty strong. However, this bag a diapers was almost too much for you to pick up. You tried for about 5 minutes without any luck.
But finally, you got it!
You were so proud of yourself.
If there is something you want, you will go to any length to get it...tip toes and all!
Your Daddy says if there is one thing you will learn to love it will be to love race cars. He bought you your very own race car and you won't put it down.
You roll it around on the ground saying something along the lines of "vroom vroom" because that is what your daddy does when he plays with you.
And finally, you love when I say "stinky poo" or "stinky feet". I happened to have the camera in your room when I was changing you. You were cracking yourself up so I decided to get it on video. I love listening to you laugh. It fills my heart with so much joy.
So much else to say but not enough time. Until next time...I love you so much, Parker.


No comments:
Post a Comment