Monday, April 12, 2010

A day in the life!

My week was so busy I didn't get any pictures taken...so this week I am going to document a little about Parker's world during the day at his Gramere's house.

Every day I get text messages of what Parker is doing while I'm at work.  It helps me make it through each day.  Today I got this picture.  Parker finally figured out how to open the box of school supplies and here he is checking out the dictionary.  Now, we all know he doesn't get his love of reading from his daddy, so I'm glad to see somebody else might like books in my house other than me!

He also has started eating real bananas.  He will usually gag a little but as his teeth have started to come in more I guess it is getting easter for him to chew.

He just loves to play in his truck!

Who wants to be at work when you can have this much fun??

Here he is waiting for me to come pick him up at the end of the day!

He loves to play in his little tent.  Gramere has all kinds of great toys...thanks to Parker's Aunt Kristan who regularly sends a new supply of toys with each visit.  He has a lot of fun during the day and I am so thankful that he is in the safe arms and loving care of his Gramere!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Thank you both for sharing!

    ReplyDelete