One thing we have found to be a huge task...get your 4 month old baby to smile at the appropriate time to take pictures! Talk about a difficult task! If you only knew the action happening in the backgroud to get this child to laugh! Oh what fun!
It is hard to believe we all have boys. We are so thankful to have 4 amazingly wonderful, healthy boys.
Parker, Austin, Dylan, Colby. Imagine 3 crazy women singing "If You're Happy and You Know it Clap Your Hands". Can you hear it???? Now you can see how we were able to capture everyone looking!
Andrea and her new step-son Dylan. They are so cute together!
Austin and Colby, I love this picture. Since you are imagining, can you imagine a sweet little two year old grabbing the pumpkin and throwing it on the ground for a wonderful thud. Finally when Colby heard "Hey Colby, why don't you hold the pumpkin for the picture" that seemed to satisfy him. So glad we didn't have to mop up pumpkin guts!
Good morning Colby! We love your bed head!
Gramere says Parker is an exact look-a-like to Curious George? I think she is right! I just LOVE this picture!
And finally, after picture overload, I love this picture because you can see Parker's little neck. He is the most precious thing on this planet. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful, healthy baby. It kills me to leave him each day for work, but I am SO thankful to have my wonderful husband and mother to take care of him. He is my baby. My sweet sweet sweet sweet Parker.




No comments:
Post a Comment