Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Parker has been so happy all day. It is like he took a happy pill. It's probably because he has both his mommy and daddy home at the same time...a rare event!

Parker discovered his feet over the weekend.

He tries to cram them in his mouth. Sooooo hilarious!

It's a little chilly today so he wore his first outfit with pants. He looks so long with pants on.

And of course he loves to roll over all the time now...

And look out the window...

and finally gives his little head a rest from holding it up!

This weekend was the Good Guys car show at the speedway. We had a "date day" and had a lot of fun.

This car sold for $175,000...it was so nice. Next year the orange truck may be out there.


Parker has started to giggle...just a little bit. I love it so much! Have a wonderful week. I heard a quote this week that "you get out of life what you expect". I love it. So, I'm going to expect to have a wonderful week this week.

Love, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment