I am writing from the car as we are about 5 hours into our 13 hour trip home from Destin, Florida. We are stopping in Baton Rouge, LA at my Aunts tonight to break the trip up for Parker. There is about 60 pounds of crawfish waiting for us there....um I guess they know we like seafood!!!
There is much to update about... Specifically Parker's birthday party, first trip to the pool, first trip to the zoo, and his first trip to the beach. We've had a wonderful time this week. Seeing Parker experience the beach, having the week off with Donnie and hearing the sweet (and sometimes chaotic :) sounds of family made our first family vacation wonderful.
I have been putting off Blogging lately but will get back into the groove when we get back in town. I'm sure you have all missed seeing my sweet baby.
4 years ago


Yes I have! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteOH me too! Parker's birthday party was so much fun - I need my photo fix LOL
ReplyDelete