
Parker you are three months old! What have you be up to?
- You are still in a size one diaper, however I think you will be in a size 2 soon.
- You love to put everything in your mouth, which is driving your mommy crazy. All those germs!
- You follow people with your eyes. Every morning when I leave for work, you turn your head and follow me out the door. I have to say bye to you at least 5 times. It breaks my heart to leave you!
- You talk ALL the time. Your little legs and arms flail around and you smile and almost laugh. It is so cute.
- You smile every time I say hello! I just love you so much.
- Daddy had to take out the head and feet inserts in your car seat....a sad reminder of how fast you are growing.
- You sleep from 8:30pm until mommy wakes you up to take you to Gramere's, or you sleep until 7:15 or so if you can stay home.
- You hardly take naps during the day. Maybe a 45 minute power nap two or three times a day, but that is all. Now, Gramere says you sleep for an hour and a half at her house...I don't believe it!
- You are SO close to rolling over. You get to your side and just stop. We practice all the time at night. It will happen soon enough!
- You LOVE to have mommy read to you. Your favorite is The Very Hungry Caterpillar and My Mommy and I. Your favorite at Gramere's house is "Mooooooooo goes the cow!"
Mommy and Daddy love you so much, Parker.


Seriously, three months old already?? How does it go by so fast? He is such a cutie! I miss him!!!
ReplyDelete