Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Momma's little man!

I love this little guy so much. I miss him so much during the day. I cannot get home fast enough to play with him. I love the weekends when we can play all day together.

He is a long little boy! And he loves his crib. Did I mention he now sleeps from 9 to 7:15? He is such a good baby.

My all time favorite picture to date. I love when he snuggles with me!

I have lots of pictures to post of my sister's wedding shower from this past weekend. I'm waiting to get them all together and then I will post them all. We had such a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you on loving those weekends! Parker's getting so big and he looks so much like his daddy! What a cute little guy :)

    ReplyDelete