We found out we will be blessed with a baby boy.
Parker Aiden Brunson is due June 6
th. I am thrilled to be having a boy. Parker has two
cousins just waiting to play with him...Austin and Colby. I must say I was a little surprised at first...I kept thinking Pink. But, I quickly switched gears and
imagined all the fun and awesome adventures he and I will have in the near future. Of course, his Daddy is very excited to have a little "helper" with his project of restoring his old truck. He is already making plans to build Parker's first go cart (equipped with a helmet of course) and getting him on a race track by age 3 or 4. I think I am in trouble!!!
Here is Parker at 20 weeks.

Look, I am a BOY!

After we found out it was a boy I quickly became in planning mode, and started making plans for the nursery. Donnie was excited to have a few projects - including painting the room!

Parker's Aunt Andrea is very excited that his Mommy finally got with the times and posted a blog!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for him to get here:)
ReplyDeleteThank Goodness!!!! You finally have a blog!! =) And, I love it!! I love the signature and the header with the flower, now how did you do that???? Now, I need you to help me!! Love the blog, can't wait to read all about little Parker!!! Desiree
ReplyDeleteSo will his wardrobe be predominately Texas Tech red & black, Texas A&M maroon & white, or UT orange & white? :)
ReplyDeleteThe "Anonymous" person that is concerned with representing the red and black of Texas Tech - Anonymous is your Dad. I have no idea why he didn't leave his name.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to reply to a comment, so I will post a comment to reply to the Anonymous. Currently, Parker has two Orange and White outfits from his Uncle Todd and Aunt Lynn...so if anyone out there wants their voice (uh um...color preference and school choice) to be heard, now taking donations! :)
ReplyDeleteI am going to have an outfit made for Parker. It is going to be in the form of patchwork and contain every major college logo on it just to create all kinds of confusion!!!!!!!!!! Hehe...
ReplyDelete